Share Collaborative’s Reflective Supervision course is an essential part of a trauma-informed implementation. It helps leaders and colleagues to support their team to avoid and/or address vicarious traumatization, compassion fatigue, and burnout. Further, it aids in team retention and honoring the individual identity of team members.
This course is best experienced:
- In small groups of 20ish but can be taken individually.
- To learn more about the course you can go here: https://sharecollaborative.org/reflective-supervision/
- If you’d prefer for you and your team to experience it in a live session (in-room or live online), contact us at: [email protected]
- Demos of a Reflective Supervision session. These may not be in your context. If you’d like a demo developed in your context at no additional cost, contact us at: [email protected].
- Experiential exercises.
- An initial structure to support you in maintaining fidelity to a Reflective Supervision approach.
- Additional demos include: onboarding your team to Reflective Supervision sessions, introducing a grounding technique, and inviting feedback.
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Sample Reflective Supervision Session (Demo) (11:51)
- Introductions: Meet Tatiana + Shawn (6:52)
- Foundations (25:04)
- Qualities + Impacts (29:37)
- Holding Space + D'OARS (25:12)
- Listening (11:27)
- Experiences of Listening + Being Heard (11:39)
- Team Conversation Prompts + Demo (17:46)
- Onboarding + Grounding (15:20)
- Inviting Feedback (5:20)
- Healing Focused Care (10:02)